Air Duct Cleaning Robots – Are They Effective on Residential Jobs?

Are usually Robots effective in cleaning Residential air ducts?

The short response to the above question is simply… NO!

Whilst robots certainly have their place in this industry it definitely in not within residential air duct systems, not only are they very ineffective but the danger of losing one of these VERY EXPENSIVE Robots inside your duct system is something that no experienced Duct Cleaning technician would certainly ever take.

Robots can be quite efficient in commercial applications, However , residential duct systems are a very different beast altogether, It is unlikely that however, most experienced duct cleaner would ever be able to clean more than 20% to 30% of any home duct system with the use of an automatic robot.

I could write a book on all of the reasons why a robot will NEVER get a home’s duct system cleaned, the causes are just too numerous to list here.

I would challenge any duct cleaning company, that they can not efficiently clean the average residential duct system with the use of a robot… There’s simply NO WAY!

What typically will happen every time a duct cleaner shows up to your house together with his almighty robot, is that he will begin to explain to you how your particular home’s duct system will simply not accommodate the use of a robot so therefore he will resort in order to using the standard manual tools.

I am here to tell you… that is the same story they use in virtually fully of the households they encounter.

The way in which I figure it is this, Basically can only clean 20% to 30% of the system with the robot and I must use the standard tools for that remaining 70% to 80% from the system, I may as well just use the standard tools on 100% from the system… It just makes sense to me!

So although an advertisements that shows a FANCY-DANCY Robotic may look good from a customers viewpoint, Believe me when I tell you they are simply not effective in a typical residential system.

If a Duct Cleaning organization tells you otherwise, I suggest that you question them if they are willing to show you proof that will their Robot is reaching all areas of your Ducts
If you have any concerns pertaining to where and the best ways to make use of Pathway Environmental, you can call us at our own web site.
.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *